StarTech 2m Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) USB-C Cable
This Thunderbolt 3 cable from StarTech is the perfect solution for delivering video and data to your Thunderbolt and USB-C devices from a Thunderbolt 3 laptop. With its incredible data transfer speeds, versatile power delivery, and ability to enable Thunderbolt networking, this cable is a must-have for any professional.
Unbelievable Data Transfer Speeds
- Transfer a 4K movie in seconds
- Complete backups in minutes
- Data transfer rates of up to 40Gbps
- Transfers photo and video files at four times the speed of a USB 3.1 (10Gbps) cable
Enjoy Full 5K Video or Dual 4K Video
- Supports up to 5K 60Hz video for astonishing resolution, contrast, and color depth with a Thunderbolt monitor
- Use with a Thunderbolt 3 dock to drive dual 4K displays
Experience Versatile Power Delivery
- Delivers up to 100W of power for charging a Thunderbolt 3 laptop
- Keeps Thunderbolt 3 devices powered without needing an additional power supply
Enable Thunderbolt Networking
- Bridge multiple Thunderbolt 3 USB-C enabled laptops for peer-to-peer 10GbE networking
- Connect two Thunderbolt 3 laptops together for easy PC migrations
- Perfect for setting up small work groups and sharing peripherals such as printers and storage
|Thunderbolt 3 USB-C cable
|6.6 ft 2 m
|Thunderbolt Certified for guaranteed reliability and is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty.
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.