Sony MDR-7506 Headphones
Experience Professional Sound Quality with the Sony MDR-7506 Headphones
Whether you're working in a recording studio, on a film set, or at a live event, the Sony MDR-7506 headphones are a must-have tool for any audio professional. These headphones are designed with a low impedance and closed ear design, which means they can effectively reduce background noise while providing ample volume for even the most demanding applications.
- Circumaural closed-back stereo headphone ideal for use in professional applications
- 40mm diameter drive units deliver deeper bass, lower distortion and wider dynamic range
- Neodymium magnets for maximum energy and minimum size
- Compact, foldable design
- Coiled cable allows for better mobility, and reach, while also preventing snags from tugging the headphones right off your ears
- OFC cable and gold plated Unimatch plug provides both 1/8" mini-jack and 1/4"TRS phono connectivity
The Sony MDR-7506 headphones feature an around-the-ear design that is perfect for use with MIDI workstations, camcorders, or any other equipment with less powerful headphone amplification. Additionally, their foldable design makes them easy to store and transport, while the coiled cable provides extra reach and flexibility without getting tangled or snagged.
|Box Contents||Sony MDR-7506 Headphones|
Limited 90-Day Warranty
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.2 x 7.4 x 3.5"|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz to 20kHz|
|Warranty||Limited 90-Day Warranty|
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up. See full Return Policy.