Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up. Some items sold by Melrose Inc. may have a modified return policy noted on the receipt, packing slip, published Melrose policy or in the item description. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
Please note that return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, unless the item received was defective or not as described. In this case, Melrose Inc. will cover the return shipping costs.
Return an Item In Person
6614 Melrose Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90038
2400 West Olive Avenue
Burbank California 91506
You may return an item to our retails stores Monday through Friday 9 AM to 6 PM
All returned or exchanged items must be in a like-new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories. Items that are damaged, unsanitary, dented, scratched or missing major contents may be denied a return.
- Opened TVs, combos and monitors 37" and larger — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Opened computers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Electronic software downloads and physical software
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, batteries etc.)
- Any computers built or modified by Melrose Mac Inc. to customer specifications\
- Select special-order merchandise, or any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
- Opened or unwrapped educational tapes and books
- All final-sale merchandise
- Prepaid Cards or Gift Cards
- Headphones, earpieces and AirPods
- Custom orders or configured equipment, including computers and devices
Melrose Inc. reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 20% restocking fee in the event the returned merchandise is opened, used, damaged or on the Exclusion List.
Melrose Inc. is not responsible for any incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise purchased with us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the purchased item only. Cameras, lenses, monitors, lighting fixtures, customized equipment and sound equipment are all subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Defective or Damaged Items
If you receive an item that is not in working condition or has been damaged during shipment, we will exchange the product for a replacement. We reserve the right to inspect all returned items before issuing an exchange or full refund.
If the item is damaged in shipment , please contact us as soon as possible and keep all packaging materials for inspection. We will work with you to make sure the item is replaced or repaired in a timely manner. You will be required to submit your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and receive approval prior to returning any defective or damaged items.
Refunds & Credits
When applicable, refunds and credits will be issued to the original payment method used at time of purchase. The refund/credit process begins upon our receipt of your return. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for a credit to appear on your account.Some items shipped to APO and FPO addresses will be received within 5 to 7 business days. However, most orders take up to 14 business days. Orders containing older movies and music titles may take up to 30 business days.