OWC, Complete Hard Drive Upgrade Kit, 27" iMac (Late 2012 - Current)
Improve Performance and Capacity. Upgrade Your iMac with Confidence. OWC's in-line solution is the only hardware digital thermal sensor on the market allowing a third-party SATA drive to be installed in your iMac. A convenient, plug-and-play cable, the In-line Digital Thermal Sensor eliminates fan noise and maintains proper system fan control through the iMac's System Management Controller. This innovative device is designed specifically for the iMac, requires no software hacks and ensures compatibility with Apple's built-in diagnostic processes. Using an OWC Internal HDD DIY Kit (sold separately), replace your iMac's original hard drive with up to an 8.0TB hard drive or a lighting fast SSD with a NewerTech Adaptadrive, for dramatic upgrades in storage capacity or data speed while maintaining the original system's fan and diagnostic performance. Already have the tools? Then purchase just the OWC In-line Digital Thermal Sensor.
- Includes: (1) OWC In-line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable
- Includes: (2) suction cups for the outer glass removal
- Includes: (1) OWC Torx T8S Driver
- Includes: (1) OWC Torx T10S Driver
- Includes: (1) NewerTech Pry Tool
- Includes: (1) OWC Microfiber Pro Cleaning Cloth
- Includes: (1) OWC Pick (for screen separation)
- Includes: (1) Set of adhesive strips (for screen re-attachment)
- Includes: 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.1 x 5.4 x 3|
|Warranty||1 Year OWC Limited Warranty|
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up. See full Return Policy.