Netgear Prosafe Plus GS108E Ethernet Switch 8 Ports 10/100/1000Base-T 2 Layer
The Netgear Prosafe Plus GS108E Ethernet Switch is a high-speed networking solution for data-intensive environments. With up to 2 Gbps bandwidth per port, this switch is perfect for businesses that require fast and reliable connectivity. The setup procedure is simple, and the switch can be easily integrated into existing network configurations to avoid downtime.
This switch offers VLAN support for traffic segmentation, Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization, and auto denial-of-service (DoS) prevention, ensuring that applications receive the necessary bandwidth to perform at optimal efficiency. Troubleshooting connection issues is made easy with cable test, loop prevention, and broadcast storm controls. The switch also supports IGMP snooping v1, v2, and v3 for multicast optimization, rate-limiting for suitable bandwidth allocation, port-mirroring for network monitoring, and port-trunking for big uplink bandwidth.
Flexible management options are available via web-based GUI or PC-based Utility Tool. The switch is also Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) compliant, providing maximum power savings.
- General Features:
- Enables network configuration and management at the price point of unmanaged switches
- Gigabit connection delivers up to 2000 Mb/s of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port
- Provides simple and useful network set-up along with plug-and-play connectivity
- Offers VLAN support for traffic segmentation, Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization, and auto denial-of-service (DoS) prevention
- Troubleshoots connection issues via cable test
- Loop prevention and broadcast storm controls
- IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization
- Offers rate-limiting for suitable bandwidth allocation, port-mirroring for network monitoring, and port-trunking for big uplink bandwidth
- Flexible management options via web-based GUI or PC-based Utility Tool
- Jumbo frame support
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) support for maximum power-savings
- Supports loop detection, DoS prevention, broadcast storm control, EEE (Energy)
- Hardware Features:
- A suitable upgrade for SMB network that combines management capability with high-speed and performance
- With half of the ports capable of supporting PoE, it is a cost-efficient Gigabit Ethernet solution for converged network
- Flexible deployment for desktop placement, undertable mount, wall mount as well as rackmount
- Software Features:
- VLAN: Segments network into small groups for secure and efficient use of network resources
- QoS: For optimized network performance and optimal delivery of mission-critical traffic such as voice and video
- IGMP Snooping: For improved network efficiency on delivering multicast traffic
- Port Trunking: Build up a big bandwidth to support aggregated uplink traffic
- Port Mirroring and Cable Test: For better and quick network diagnostics and troubleshooting
|Netgear ProSafe Plus 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Power Cord or Power Adapter
Resource CD with PC Utility Software
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|7.0 x 5.0 x 4.0"
|6.2 x 4.1 x 1.1" 15.8 x 10.3 x 2.7cm
|-4 to 158F -20 to 70C
|Limited 2-Year Warranty
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.