Major Studios, Networks, Post Houses, and Corporate Clients are looking to radically simplify enterprise file data management. With an explosion of high-resolution content and unstructured data sprawl, real-time content management is becoming a serious challenge with the associated increase in file sizes.
MelroseTEC creates workflow solutions for Network Attached Storage (NAS), Shared Area Network (SAN) and Object Sorage, and Cloud Storage using technology-leading products from Qumulo, Quantum, AVID, PacStorage, EditShare, GB Labs and Spectralogic with these features:
• Intelligent multi-tiered storage solutions with primary storage, object storage, or public cloud
• Data protection for physical, virtual, and cloud environments
• High-speed access to shared data across hybrid environments
• Increase productivity and increase ROI
Melrose solutions include Cloud products, Cloud Services, and Cloud deployments. When creating a Cloud solution, It may be:
• On-Premise cloud that is managed by your in-house team of engineers
• Hybrid Cloud that is managed by the MelroseTEC service team
• Mixture of on-premise and private cloud for the best of business workflow solutions.
When moving your workflow to the Cloud, there are certain criteria to look for:
• Does it support a wide range of applications?
• Are the applications secure?
• Does it provide predictable performance?
• Does it provide predictable performance, and is it flexible to grow?