Glyph, Blackbox Pro, 7200RPM, USB-C (3.1), (Works with 3.0/2.0)
With an electro galvanized, cold rolled, coil steel and aluminum enclosure, the Blackbox Pro Enterprise Class 7200 rpm 3.1 Type-C External Hard Drive from Glyph Technologies is designed to protect your important data from the elements. Inside this rugged housing is a hard drive featuring USB 3.1 Type-C connectivity, making it simple to connect directly to Mac computers, as it comes preformatted HFS+. The drive is also compatible with Windows based computers; all that is needed is a quick reformat of the drive. Regardless of the operating system, the Blackbox Pro hard drive spins at 7200 rpm, supports a transfer rate of up to 250 MB/s to transfer even large files quickly and efficiently, and is also compatible with Thunderbolt 3 ports. For added peace of mind, Glyph offers limited 2-year level 1 data recovery, limited 1-year advanced replacement of the drive, and a limited 3-year hardware warranty. Included with the Blackbox Pro is a USB 3.1 Type-C to USB 3.1 Type-C cable, a USB 3.1 Type-C to USB 3.0/2.0 Type-A cable, and an external power adapter.
- Connectivity: USB-C (3.2)
- Compatible with USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt 3
- Transfer Speed: Up to 260 MB/s
- Capacity: Up to
- Internal: HDD
- RPM: 7,200
- Power: External International power adapter
- Compatibility: Formatted for MAC
- Compatible with Windows (via reformat)
- Cooling design: Fan-less heat dissipation
- Retail Box Dimensions: 10" x 10.3" x 2.5"
- Drive Dimensions: 5.1" x 8.3" x 1.75"
- In The Box: Blackbox PRO Hard Drive
- In The Box: USB-C to USB-C Cable
- In The Box: USB-C to USB-A Cable
- In The Box: Rugged removable external cover
- In The Box: External power adapter
- Warranty: 3 Year Full Hardware
- Warranty: 2 Year Level-1 Data Recovery
- Warranty: 1 Year Advance Replacement
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up. See full Return Policy.