Glyph, Blackbox Plus, Bus-powered, 5400RPM, USB-C (3.1, Gen2)
Sporting USB 3.1 Type-C connectivity, the bus-powered Blackbox Plus 5400 rpm USB 3.1 Type-C External Hard Drive from Glyph Technologies can easily be plugged into systems running Windows Vista or later and macOS 10.4 and later without the need for an external power source. In addition to USB 3.1 Type-C compatibility, the Blackbox Plus also supports Thunderbolt 3 connectivity, making it both rugged and versatile. Once connected, this hard drive supports data transfer rates of up to 140 MB/s to enhance workflows and transfer important files to and from the drive quickly and efficiently. Once files are stored, the Blackbox Plus can be taken with you out into the field, as its rubber housing helps to protect against the elements. The Blackbox Plus comes formatted for Mac and may be used with Windows after a simple reformat. Included with this drive is a USB 3.1 Type-C to USB 3.1 Type-C cable and a USB 3.1 Type-C to USB 3.0/2.0 Type-A cable. Protection is provided by a limited 1-year advanced replacement warranty, a limited 2-year level 1 data recovery warranty, and a limited 3-year hardware warranty.
- Connectivity: USB-C 3.2,Gen2
- (Compatible with USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt 3)
- Transfer Speed: Up to 140 MB/s (HDD)
- Capacities: Up to (HDD)
- RPM: BBPL2000 - 5,400 RPM
- Power: Bus-powered
- Compatibility: Formatted for MAC
- Compatible with Windows (via reformat)
- Cooling Design: Fan-less heat dissipation
- Retail Box Dimensions: 7.5" x 7" x 1.25"
- Drive Dimensions: 3.7" 5.6" .7"
- In the Box: Blackbox Plus Portable Drive
- In the Box: USB-C to USB-C Cable
- In the Box: USB-C to USB-A Cable
- In the Box: Rugged removable external cover
- Warranty: 3 Year Full Hardware
- Warranty: 2 Year Level-1 Data Recovery
- Warranty: 1 Year Advance Replacement
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up. See full Return Policy.