|• Up to 44TB* of max capacity on two 7200RPM Ultrastar® Enterprise-class Hard Drives Inside
• Ships in RAID 1 for peace of mind with transfers rates up to 260MB/s** read, or use the hardware RAID selector for up to 510MB/s** read in RAID 0 (36TB and 44TB capacities*)
• PRO-BLADE™SSD Mag slot to easily add SSD capacity and performance for fast transfers, editing, and backup without adding to your workspace.
• Color-coded cable indicators to connect the right cables and get the most out of your device performance.
• High-performance Thunderbolt™ 3 (40Gbps) interface and USB (10Gbps)
• 5-Year Limited Warranty
7200RPM Ultrastar® Enterprise-class Hard Drives Inside
For your demanding workloads and mission-critical content, you can rely on the power and enhanced reliability of the 7200RPM Ultrastar® enterprise-class hard drives inside.
Ships in RAID 1 for Peace of Mind
G-RAID MIRROR is ready to go in RAID 1, also known as “mirroring”, so all your valuable content is automatically duplicated onto the second drive for worry-free data redundancy.
PRO-BLADE™ SSD Mag Slot
Offload, make copies or edit content from a PRO-BLADE™ SSD Mag*** through the new PRO-BLADE™ SSD Mag slot at blazing fast speeds.
Change Hardware RAID Setting on Device
Easily change the RAID mode setting from default RAID 1 to RAID 0 or JBOD by flipping a switch – no need to download an app or install special software.
High-Performance Thunderbolt™ 3 Interface
Thunderbolt™ 3 interface for faster transfers, image editing, workload management, and daisy-chaining for up to five (5) additional devices.
Pairs Great with iPad
G-RAID® MIRROR works great with compatible iPad tablets† that have a USB Type-C™ port to enable efficient creative workflows when using your favorite production apps.
• G-RAID® MIRROR Desktop Hard Drive
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up. See full Return Policy.