Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K
Introducing the new Intensity Pro 4K, the easiest and highest quality way to capture video on your computer! Intensity Pro 4K has all the same great features of the original Intensity Pro capture card but now you also get Ultra HD and 1080p60 high frame rate support! Now you can capture Ultra HD images at up to 30 frames per second or 1080HD at an incredible 60 frames per second! You can save files with or without compression and use it with the most popular Mac and Windows video software. Intensity Pro 4K also includes DaVinci Resolve so you get a full capture and playback solution along with professional video editing and color grading, without having to buy any extra software!
Product Description: Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K
Capture and play back in up to Ultra HD resolution with Blackmagic's Intensity Pro 4K I/O Card. This card offers all the same features of the original Intensity Pro but additionally supports Ultra HD 2160p at 30 fps and Full HD 1080p at 60 fps.
- Ingest HDMI, YUV, S-Video, and NTSC/PAL sources to your Mac, PC, or Linux computer
- Save media in compressed or uncompressed formats with the included Media Express software
- Pull up real-time previews on high resolution displays for more accurate color grading and client review
- Create high frame rate walk-throughs of your gameplay in full 10-bit quality YUV video and deep color
- Connect your cameras for video conferencing, presentations, and live streaming of live events, webcasts, seminars, presentations, concerts, and more
- A breakout cable is included providing RCA video and audio inputs and outputs as well as SPDIF audio output, allowing you to work with equipment from old VHS decks to HDTV HDMI displays
- Directly compatible with all of the most popular editing, design, streaming, audio, and video applications available for Mac and PC
- 4-lane PCIe card compatible with 4, 8, and 16 lane PCIe slots
- HDMI video connections are switchable between SD, HD, and Ultra HD
- Component analog video connections are switchable between SD and HD
- HDMI connections feature HDMI standard 1.4b, which supports deep color and automatically configures to connected displays
- Blackmagic Media Express software allows you to effectively capture, organize, and manage all of your media
Intensity Pro 4K is also directly compatible with all of the most popular editing, design, streaming, audio, and video applications available for Mac and PC. This means you can capture directly to your software in formats such as ProRes, DNxHD, and QuickTime and avoid extra steps and possible extra compression. Work seamlessly with DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, Media Composer, Premiere Pro, Fusion, After Effects, Photoshop, ProTools, Resolume, Nuendo, Flash Media Live Encoder, ProCaster, and more.
The HDMI video connections are switchable between SD, HD, and Ultra HD, and Component analog video connections are switchable between SD and HD. The HDMI connections feature HDMI standard 1.4b, which supports deep color and automatically configures to connected displays. (HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources, so always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.)
Intensity Pro 4K is a powerful and versatile I/O card that is perfect for professional videographers, gamers, and live streamers. Order yours today and take your media to the next level!
|Software SD Card
DaVinci Resolve Lite (Download)
Media Express (Download)
Disk Speed Test (Download)
Blackmagic Desktop Video (Download)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|5.6 x 5.4 x 2.4"
|3.4" depth (8.6 cm)
|-4 to 113F (-20 to 45C)
|Limited 1-Year Warranty
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.