Blackmagic Design HDLink Pro 3D DisplayPort
Blackmagic Design HDLink Pro 3D DisplayPort
The world's first SDI monitoring solution for deep bit-depth DisplayPort monitors, the HDLink Pro 3D DisplayPort from Blackmagic supports full 3D stereoscopic and HDMI 1.4. It provides the highest image quality in both 4:2:2 and 4:4:4, making it perfect for SD, HD, and feature film 2K monitoring. The device supports 1.62 and 2.7 Gb/s DisplayPort monitors with 1, 2, and 4 lanes, as well as DVI and HDMI monitors with an adapter (not included).
Please note: Power supply requires separately available IEC power cable.
- Full Resolution HD Monitoring
- HDLink connects SDI video directly to any supported DVI-D and DisplayPort based LCD computer monitor for incredible true HDTV resolution video monitoring. HDLink includes 3 Gb/s SDI for high resolution 2K film monitoring when connected to a large 30 inch DVI or DisplayPort display.
- Supports both DVI and HDMI
- HDLink supports all DVI-D and DisplayPort based digital computer displays and also includes HDMI video support. HDMI supports video at 1080i/50, 1080i/59.94 and 720p/59.94 on any HDMI device. DVI-D and DisplayPort supports displays at 1920 x 1200 (16:10) resolution for all 1080 HDTV formats. When working in 720 HDTV formats you can even use lower cost 1280 x 800 resolution display for pixel for pixel 720p viewing. When working in NTSC or PAL, HDLink can scale to fill the screen making viewing easier.
- World's Highest Quality 3 Gb/s SDI in 4:4:4
- HDLink introduced the world's first full HDTV resolution 4:4:4 monitoring solution that supports both standard definition SDI, HD-SDI, and HD-SDI 4:4:4 for full resolution color monitoring. HD-SDI 4:4:4 features twice the color resolution. Conventional SD and HD video is 4:2:2 based, which limits color detail while 4:4:4 HD video preserves the full color detail which is important for critical keying and feature film work.
- Affordable 3D SDI Monitoring
- Now HDLink Pro supports 3D monitoring for the latest 3D production workflows! HDLink Pro 3D lets you display both dual stream as well as interleaved 3D inputs and then display them on any compatible 3D DVI display or HDMI television. When used with a DisplayPort to HDMI adapter, HDLink Pro 3D DisplayPort also supports HDMI 1.4 for compatibility with the latest full resolution 3D televisions!
- Standard Definition, HDTV or 2K
- HDLink supports all SDI based formats from standard definition NTSC/PAL to HD-SDI 1080 and 720 and even 2K film resolution when used with DVI displays. HDLink features 3 Gb/s SDI, so also works with real time 2K monitoring as used on Blackmagic Design's Multibridge Eclipse, Multibridge Pro, and DeckLink HD Extreme. With HDLink, you'll get the best image quality possible with format compatibility guaranteed years into the future. HDLink's SDI video input automatically switches between SD, HD, and 2K. Unlike CRT based monitors, HDLink also supports all HDTV frame rates and formats including progressive HD formats.
- Color Management via 3D Lookup Tables
- For matching LCD display colorimetry and simulating various types of film stocks, HDLink Pro model features more advanced 3D lookup tables. Advanced 3D lookup tables increase color control because a blend of red, green, and blue video can be output to each primary color on the connected display. Only advanced 3D lookup tables can give full color control for accurate simulation of almost any feature film stock.
- Supports LCD Displays
- HDLink supports DVI-D and DisplayPort based digital computer displays. For 1080 and 720 HDTV formats, a 1920 x 1200 (16:10) resolution display is recommended. However, if you're working in 720 HDTV formats only, then a lower cost 1280 x 800 resolution display is recommended. When working in NTSC or PAL, HDLink can scale up the displayed image to fill the display making viewing easier.
- Analog Audio Monitoring Output
- Audio outputs are de embedded from the SDI input and then converted to analog at an incredible 24 bit. HDLink supports 6 channels out allowing easy monitoring of 5.1 surround sound audio. Audio is output on RCA connectors so you can easily connect to standard HiFi systems. If the connected display requires pull-down processing then HDLink will apply a variable audio delay ensuring perfect audio to video sync. To protect speakers and eliminate loud pops and other audio glitches, HDLink gently mutes the audio if video formats change or when SDI signals are connected and disconnected.
|Box Contents||Blackmagic Design HDLink Pro 3D DisplayPort|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.2 x 5.4 x 1.5"|
|Warranty||Limited 3-Year Warranty Against Defects in Material and Workmanship|
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up. See full Return Policy.