Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel
Experience Advanced Color Correction with DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel
Upgrade your color correction game with the DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel from Blackmagic Design. This portable control surface is perfect for editors and colorists who need to switch between editing and color grading seamlessly. The Mini Panel is a step-up in functionality from the Micro panel, offering more features without the complexity of the Advanced panel.
Professional Color Correction Tools
The Mini Panel features three high-resolution, weighted trackballs and 12 control knobs for accessing essential primary color-correction tools in Resolve software. Eight customizable soft knobs provide precise control and a quick reset by pushing the knob. 18 dedicated keys on the right side also give you access to the most commonly used grading features and playback controls. Primary correction creative control knobs are grouped into four sets of three knobs for Luminance, Contrast, Detail, and Saturation.
Easy to Use and Customize
The Mini Panel features two LCD screens that allow you to display menus or the parameters of the tools you are working with. Dedicated feature buttons allow you to change tools without needing to use the mouse. The buttons are backlit and light up when actuated. You can also customize these buttons to suit your workflow.
Compatible and Versatile
The Mini Panel is compatible with Mac, Windows, and select Linux systems. It can be powered via an AC power source, a 4-pin XLR connector, or PoE. The panel can sit on your desk top, in a rack, or be bolted to a surface. For the panel to work with Resolve, your computer must be running DaVinci Resolve 14.3 or DaVinci Resolve Studio 14.3 or later. A USB 3.0 Type-A to USB Type-C cable is included for backward compatibility with systems that are limited to USB Type-A connectors.
- Small enough to take with you, so you can bring it to any Resolve system (14.3 or later) and do color correction on location or at the editor's suite
- Shares basic layout with both Micro and Advanced Panels
- Interfaces with and controls software
- Three track balls with outer control rings
- Log and Offset color-correction selection buttons
- Buttons are backlit and light up when actuated
- Two LCD display screens for displaying the menu system or the parameters of the tools you are wotking with
- Custom control knobs with 4096 steps per rotation and push button reset
- Primary Correction Creative Control Knobs
- Control knobs are grouped into four sets of three knobs
- Y Lift Control: Adjust the contrast of the image in the darker areas, specifically in the Y (luminance) channel only. This adjustment allows changing the black point without changing saturation.
- Y Gamma Control: Adjust the contrast of the image in the mid-tone areas, specifically in the Y (luminance) channel only. This control helps add depth and extra vibrancy to shots
- Y Gain: You can reduce hot spots or tweak the whites to define a look.
- Contrast Control: Increase contrast to make the blacks darker and the whites brighter, or decrease contrast to do the opposite.
- Pivot: Change the center of tonality about which dark and bright parts of the image are stretched or narrowed during a contrast adjustment.
- Mid-Tone Detail: Affect the contrast of regions of the image with high edge detail to increase or decrease the perception of image sharpness and definition. Often used for softening facial features making it popular for beauty shots.
- Color Boost Control: Raise the saturation in regions of the image with low saturation while leaving properly saturated areas alone. Also known as a vibrance operation, this is useful for adding color without over-saturating the image.
- Shadow Control: Selectively lighten or darken shadow detail without affecting your images mid-tones.
- Highlight Control: Enable retrieving blown-out highlight detail in high dynamic range media by lowering this parameter. This allows you to achieve a smooth blend between the retrieved highlights and unadjusted mid tones for a natural-looking image.
- Increases or decreases overall image saturation and you can turn your color image into a grayscale image with this control.
- Hue Control: Rotates all hues of the image around 360 degrees of the color wheel. The default setting is 50, which retains the original distribution of hues.
- Luminance Mix Control: Controls the balance between the YRGB adjustments and Y only adjustments made using the Y channel lift, gamma, and gain controls.
- The system powers from either AC power or a 12 VDC source via the 4-pin XLR connector.
- The Mini panel can sit on a desktop, be mounted in a rack, or mounted to a surface to prevent theft or be used in a moving vehicle or on a cart.
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.3 x 20.8 x 10.9"|
|Material of Construction||Die-cast and machined aluminum|
|Warranty||Limited 1-Year Warranty|
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.