Avid Artist | DNxIQ Standalone
Avid Artist DNxIQ Standalone
The Avid Artist DNxIQ offers a built-in hardware encoder to capture to Avid DNxHR, enabling you to edit 4K files easily and speed up your workflow. It also enables you to see exactly what media is being ingested or sent out of production through the built-in front-panel HD LCD. You can change your source or timecode input with the press of a button.
The DNxIQ allows you to work with 2K or 4K media and HD with the onboard, real-time down-converter, enabling you to transition to high-res at your own pace. Equipped with Thunderbolt 3 connectivity, it provides bandwidth up to 40 Gb/s to your Mac or Windows-based host computer (Avid Artist | DNxIQ also offers optional PCIe connectivity). This device offers accelerated Universal Mastering that enables you to deliver broadcast/final masters in virtually any format. The interface offers real-time format and frame-rate conversion on all baseband SDI, HDMI, and analog output connections.
- Supports 12G/6G/3G-SDI, Optical, HDMI 2, and AES/EBU connectors
- Supports XLR, LTC, RS-422, composite, component, and a headphone jack
- Onboard DNxHR encoding
- Allows you to monitor 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound mixes
- Offers eight channels of audio through SDI and HDMI (embedded audio)
- Allows to view your work across a gamut of color spaces, including HDR monitoring
- Onboard 3D processing to support 3D stereoscopic workflows
- Captures recordings through direct audio punch-ins to the Media Composer timeline using the front-panel XLR microphone input
- Audio interface that provides 48V of phantom power
- Support a wide range of video formats, including 4K (DCI), 2K (DCI), UHD, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, NTSC, and PAL
- Condenser mics without requiring a separate audio interface or power supply
|Box Contents||Avid Artist DNXIQ (Standalone)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.5 x 14.0 x 8.0"|
|Compatibility||Avid Media Composer|
|Dimensions||2 RU rackWith Rack Ears: 3.5 x 19 x 9.5" 88.4 x 482 x 242 mmWithout Rack Ears: 3.5 x 16.5 x 9.5" 88.4 x 420 x 242 mm|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to -113F -20 to 45C|
|Warranty||Limited 1-Year Warranty|
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up. See full Return Policy.