16TB LACIE 2BIG RAID USB 3.1 EXT TYPE C 3.5E
- Up to 16TB of desktop RAID storage
- Transfer speeds of up to 440MB/s
- 7200-RPM/64MB cache (or greater) IronWolf® Pro enterprise-class hard drives
- Innovative design with 2-bay RAID for reliability
- LaCie® Toolkit offers step-by-step RAID configuration
- LaCie RAID Manager monitors drive
- Backed by 5-year Rescue Data Recovery Services
Ideal for creative professionals who need reliable photo backup and seamless video editing, 2big RAID delivers up to 16TB of trusted desktop storage. Easy-to-configure hardware RAID 0/1 enables versatile speed, capacity, and data redundancy, while LaCie RAID Manager sends alerts about drive and system health. IronWolf Pro drives support fast, smooth workflows with 7200-RPM performance and long-term reliability. Hot swappable drives are easy to replace when needed, even while 2big RAID is running. And if a natural disaster or accident strikes, rest easy with 5-year Rescue Data Recovery Services.
Professional RAID Made Easy
- Fast Performance: Speeds of up to 440MB/s enable fast large-file transfers and seamless 4K video editing.
- Loads of Capacity: Offering up to 16TB of storage for large-scale projects and long-term archiving.
- Hot-Swappable Drives: Easily remove and replace drives while 2big is still operating.
- Simple RAID Configuration: New to RAID? LaCie Toolkit offers step-by-step assistance with setup. For the best speeds and capacity, choose RAID 0. For data redundancy, choose RAID 1.
- Universal Compatibility: With a USB-C port for the latest computers and a USB 3.0 adapter, connecting to a variety of devices is easy.
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.