10TB D2 PRO USB 3.1-C 7200 RPM EXT W/ RESCUE USB 3.1 TYPE C 3.5E
- USB-C connector for next-generation computers
- Up to 10 TB of capacity to help protect massive photo libraries, video footage, and files
- Speeds of up to 240 MB/s for all your workflows
- Seagate® BarraCuda® Pro enterprise-class drive for industry-leading performance and reliability
- USB 3.0 universal compatibility for Mac and PC
- Aluminium unibody for reduced noise and vibration
- Backed by industry-leading 5-year limited warranty with Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
- 1-month complimentary membership to Adobe® Creative Cloud® All Apps plan
The essential addition to SSD-based laptops and all-in-one computers with limited storage capacity, the latest d2 USB-C desktop drive massively expands capacity to up to 10 TB for professional bandwidthintensive creative applications. The LaCie® d2 Professional performs perfectly on Macs and PCs alike and also features Seagate BarraCuda Pro enterprise-class hard drives for industry-leading performance and reliability.
- Digital Library Storage: Massive capacity and high speeds make this an exceptional product for storing and browsing a massive RAW Adobe Lightroom® library.
- Footage Transfer: Excellent performance, huge capacity, universal compatibility, and a durable enclosure let users transport and then quickly transfer hours of RAW video footage onto a RAID backup device or server.
- Final Project Storage: Excellent performance plus industry-leading capacity makes the LaCie d2 Professional an outstanding solution for storing completed projects.
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.