SanDisk Solid State Drive Plus, 480GB, Internal SDSSDA-480G-G26, SATA, 2.5 in, SSD Plus
SanDisk, a pioneer in solid state storage technologies and the brand pros trust, delivers improved speed and performance with the SanDisk SSD Plus. You'll appreciate faster startups, shutdowns, data transfers, and application response times than with a hard disk drive. The SanDisk SSD Plus also offers quiet, reliable performance, and dashboard status monitoring for your favorite media applications.
- Extend the life of your laptop or desktop PC - Upgrade your laptop or desktop with a fast, reliable solid-state drive from a globally trusted brand and suddenly, your old computer acts and feels like a new machine with faster boot-ups, shutdowns and app response times1.
- Faster boot-ups, shutdowns, and app response - High sequential read speeds of up to 545MB/s4 and sequential write speeds of up to 450MB/s4 translate into better performance for everything you do, performing faster than a typical hard disk drive1.
- Durable solid-state design - With no moving parts, the SanDisk SSD Plus is engineered to resist shock and vibration, helping to keep your data safe through life’s bumps and bruises2.
- Ideal for typical PC Workloads - The SanDisk SSD PLUS delivers SLC caching which boosts burst write performance, making it the ideal storage solution for typical PC workloads such as web browsing, email, casual gaming, office productivity, and audio/video entertainment.
- Easy set-up - The SanDisk SSD Plus comes with easy, step-by-step instructions and cloning software to help you set up your new drive.
- A more efficient drive - SanDisk SSDs are cooler, quieter and more efficient than a hard disk drive1, so your laptop battery lasts a long time on a single charge.
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||0.28 x 3.96 x 2.75|
|Warranty||3 YR LW|
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up. See full Return Policy.