PACE Anti-Piracy iLok3 3rd-Generation USB Software Authorization Key
Securely Store Multiple Software Authorizations with PACE Anti-Piracy iLok3
The PACE Anti-Piracy iLok3 is a USB software authorization key designed to meet the needs of the professional audio community.
- Portable, convenient, and hassle-free
- Stores multiple software authorizations from various developers
- Cross-platform compatible
- More compact form than previous versions
- Allows for side by side insertion in adjacent USB ports
- Three times the license capacity of iLok2
- Easily move authorizations from one computer to another
- Capable of storing all iLok-enabled software authorizations on a single key, regardless of publisher
- Immune to upgrades, disk maintenance, or hardware and software failures
- Works on both Windows and Macintosh operating systems
- Licenses for both platforms can be stored on the same iLok
|PACE Anti-Piracy iLok3 3rd-Generation USB Software Authorization Key
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|3.2 x 3.1 x 0.4"
|Limited 2-Year Warranty
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.