4TB OWC Mercury Elite Pro 7200RPM eSATA/FW800/FW400/USB3.1
4TB OWC Mercury Elite Pro External Hard Drive
The 4TB Mercury Elite Pro External Hard Drive from Other World Computing is a reliable and high-performance storage solution for your favorite music, photos, movies, and more. Its compact and shock-resistant design ensures safe portability, and it comes with a 3-year limited warranty to keep your data safe.
- 3.5" SATA hard drive with a rotational speed of 7200rpm and a capacity of 4TB
- USB 3.0 port (backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1)
- eSATA port
- Two 9-pin FireWire 800 ports (backwards compatible with FireWire 400, adapter required)
- Pre-formatted for Mac, but can be easily reformatted for PC
- The Oxford 944 and Oxford 3100 USB/FireWire/eSATA chipset delivers a fast data transfer rate
- Maximum data transfer rate of up to 300MB/s (using the USB 3.0 port)
- Top-notch design and components ensure durability and longevity
- Backed by a 3-year limited warranty from OWC
- Compact and shock-resistant design for safe portability
- One USB 3.0 port (backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1)
- Two FireWire 800 (1394B) ports and one eSATA port for easy plug-and-play on virtually any system
- Cables included
- Designed to complement any user's system
- Created with the Mac Pro system in mind as a starting point, but suitable for any computer
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|10.9 x 8.7 x 2.8"
|3-Year Limited OWC Warranty with 48-Hour Turnaround Time
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.