MelrosePMC provides innovative cloud technology solutions for business, government, and media entertainment clients. We offer flexible and scalable solutions designed to support the workflows and applications you use in a high-quality and cost-effective manner. Our private cloud solutions can help you support work-from-anywhere flexibility and meet security requirements. MelroseTEC Professional Services are available to help you and your staff when you need as well.
MelrosePMC leverages many of the benefits and efficiencies of cloud-based workflows
- MelroseTEC engineers are available to help take some weight off your IT department.
- PMC gives you access to on-demand connectivity and expansion opportunities. Hardware is located inside a secure and resilient data center infrastructure that we mange on your behalf
- PMC solutions offer predictable all-inclusive monthly costs.
- Pay an agreed price that does not change no matter how much you use.
MelrosePMC supports collaborative editorial workflows on our infrastructure under a reserved-use billing model:
- Need another server? 10? You can rent infrastructure from us on a monthly basis.
- Spin up additional hardware resources if and when you need them, but without any long-term commitments.
- No data egress fees. No metered bandwidth charges.
- Monthly billing cycle. Straightforward pricing. No hidden charges.
MelrosePMC is straightforward and easy to work with.
- Pay-as-you-go basis, as you need. No long term commitments or lock-in.
- Chose OPEX or CAPEX model for your equipment. Or both!
- Chose owning or housing your rentals.
MelrosePMC can house your existing servers in our data center:
- Host your servers in our racks and gain the benefit of our secure infrastructure and multi-gigabit internet connectivity.
- You own and control your own hardware. We set it up for success and high-reliability.
- New or existing equipment can be deployed to PMC at your request.
MelrosePMC offers you the flexibility to scale, physically or virtually.
- More remote workstations
- More remote support resources
- Faster bandwidth; multiple ISPs and connectivity packages available.
- Gigabit internet speeds are included in all packages as standard.