Mackie HMK2 2-way High Resolution Studio Monitor
- Zero-Edge Baffle™
- Precision Amplification
- Unparalleled Quality
- Rotatable Logo
- Passive Radiator
- Cabinet Design
- Power and Overload LED
- Ultra-linear frequency response for accurate mix translation
- High-precision, low-distortion LF transducer
- Titanium dome, ferro-fluid cooled tweeter
- Optimized waveguide for wide, even sweet zone
- Full internal damping eliminates midrange artifacts
- Passive radiator provides tight, articulate bass extension down to 45Hz
- Acoustic space, LF roll-off and HF controls
- Balanced XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA inputs
- THX pm3 Certified for surround sound applications
FOR STUDIOS AND BEYOND
Providing massive, balanced, and incredibly accurate sound, Mackie 2 way studio monitors are an excellent choice for any pro studio. Whether you need an ultra-accurate monitoring setup or you want to add premium sound to your home theatre or gaming system, this THX pm3 approved monitor delivers ultimate performance and sound quality that’s ideal for just about any room or setup. And despite it's size, you will hear and feel deep low end thanks to it's innovative passive radiator design. Because the HR624mk2 and it's larger sibling HR824mk2 share the same design, they function great together, making them optimal for surround systems.
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.