Mackie 1202VLZ4 12-Channel Compact Mixer
The Mackie 1202VLZ4 12-Channel Compact Mixer features high-quality Onyx preamps in a compact mixer design with the high-headroom / low-noise performance your professional applications demand. The mixer is built-like-a-tank with a rugged solid-steel chassis and high-contrast controls for discernible tactile control. With features like a dedicated control room section, it offers a step up in flexibility and performance that is suitable for your professional applications.
- 12-Channel mixer featuring signature high-headroom, low-noise design
- 4 Boutique-Quality Onyx Microphone Preamps:
Wide 60 dB gain range
5 dB dynamic range
+22 dBu line input handling
Extended frequency response
Distortion under 0.0007% (20 Hz to 50 kHz)
- Improved RF rejection, suitable for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- 12 High-headroom line inputs
- 3-Band EQ (80 Hz, 2.5 kHz, 12 kHz)
- 18 dB/octave, 75 Hz low-cut filter on microphone input channels
- AUX send, level, pan, and PFL solo on each channel
- Stereo return for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- Built-like-a-tank rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient at-a-glance visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design using a rack ear kit (sold separately)
Live sound mixing, houses of worship, clubs, gymnasiums, banquet halls, conference rooms, boardrooms, studio and field recording, multimedia applications, broadcast, and many more
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.