CyberPower (15)12A/100-125V/50/60Hz/PDU/Nema 5-15P Plug/8-Nema 5-15R OUTS/1U/15'
CyberPower PDU15B8R: 8-Outlet Rackmount Power Distribution Unit
The CyberPower PDU15B8R is a basic power distribution unit designed for datacenters and other electrically demanding applications. It provides 100 - 125 V 15A output and distributes power to 8 NEMA 5-15R receptacles from a single NEMA 5-15P input with unfiltered electrical pass-through. With a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing, this 1U PDU can be mounted either horizontally or vertically and comes with a 15-foot AC power cord and cord retention tray. It is ETL/RoHS certified and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Power Distribution: Delivers AC power to servers, equipment, and connected devices via a power distribution unit.
- Switch-Free Design: Safeguards against accidental power shutdown.
- Network-Grade Plugs and Outlets: Highly durable construction ensures the efficient distribution of power in demanding IT or industrial environments to servers, equipment, and connected devices.
- Long Input Power Cord: Reaches distant power sources, allowing the PDU to be placed where it's needed.
- Cord Retention Tray: Secures power cords, keeping them organized and accessible. Helps cords stay plugged in.
- Configurable Mounting Brackets: Allow for installation of the PDU in the following configurations: 0U (vertical, under counter, and wall mount), 1U (horizontal, vertical, under counter, and wall mount), and 2U (horizontal and wall mount).
- Durable Metal Housing: Protects internal components and resists damage from impact or abrasions within challenging industrial environments. Also extends the life of the product.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions. See warranty for details.
Cord Retention Tray
User Manual, Screw Kit
Cord Clip Kit
Horizontal Mounting Brackets
Vertical Mounting Brackets
Product Registration Card
|5 - 113 F (-15 - 45 C)
|0 - 95% (non-condensing)
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.