BD-R DL 50GB 8X, Verbatim, 10pk Spindle Box Peg Hanger
Want to record HDTV programs or back-up your entire photo or music collection? Verbatim offers BD-R DL media that stores up to 50GB of HD content. Using blue-violet laser technology, this Blu-ray disc can handle up to 1080p resolution and multiple audio formats – perfect for HD video and surround sound. And, all Verbatim Blu-ray discs are treated with a super hard coat to prevent scratches, resist fingerprints and reduce dust build-up. Compatible with the latest Blu-ray hardware like Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic and LG, the Verbatim BD-R DL media offers you high-capacity storage with the high-definition experience you expect.
- High-Definition – Blu-ray discs are designed especially to store large HD video and audio files. So, you’ll use fewer discs when you’re backing-up, recording or duplicating high definition digital recordings - including your music library.
- Hard Coat - All Verbatim Blu-ray discs are treated with a super hard coat to prevent scratches, resist fingerprints and reduce dust build-up.
- Laser Technology – Verbatim Blu-ray discs use blue-violet laser technology to read and write data. That means, superb resolution, excellent contrast, vivid colors and amazing sound.
- Capacity - The Verbatim double-layer Blu-ray disc offers up to 50GB of storage space to back-up your video, music, photos and more.
- Recordable – This double-layer Blu-ray disc is designed for one-time recording and should be used with BD-R hardware.
- Compatibility – Verbatim Blu-ray discs are compatible with the latest Blu-ray hardware from leaders in the market like Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic and LG.
- Warranty – All Verbatim Blu-ray discs are backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and a 40-year history of quality and reliability.
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|5 x 1 x 6
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.