Avid NEXIS | PRO+ 40TB Engine, includes 1 year ExpertPlus with Hardware coverage
Streamline media storage and access for critical workflows with the NEXIS | PRO+ 40TB Engine with 1-Year Standard Support with ExpertPlus and Hardware Coverage from Avid. Designed for independent professionals, post production, audio, house of worship, media education, and other media-heavy applications, this standalone storage system features 40TB of storage capacity. A scalable design allows for increased storage via additional NEXIS | PRO+ engines. The field-replaceable storage engine and two hot-swappable system SSDs allow for responsive performance. This storage engine also features redundant power and cooling and boasts a convenient 2U form factor.
Please note, this storage system can be used alongside other Avid NEXIS storage engines but cannot be physically mixed with them.
Streamline Your Media Workflow
As the control center of Avid NEXIS, the Avid NEXIS | VFS file system virtualizes your hardware and cloud storage into a single pool of shared resources, providing automation intelligence to meet constantly changing workloads. From dynamically reallocating storage capacity and optimizing bandwidth to delivering protection with automatic drive rebuild, it provides the agile environment and reliability required for 24x7 operation.
Access Assets from Anywhere
Browse, find, and share media and projects whether you're in the facility, on location, or at home, enabling easy collaboration and fast turnaround regardless of what video, audio, news, sports, or graphics production tool you use. With your organization's entire content library and archive within easy reach, you can capitalize on new opportunities for media rediscovery and reuse.
Ready to Collaborate
Enable hundreds of users to connect and access media simultaneously with Avid technology that ensures media delivery in real time to keep production running smoothly. Ingest, edit, and playout content to and from Avid NEXIS without dropping a single frame, even when working with high-res media in demanding broadcast and post-production environments.
Deploy and Scale Your Storage Your Way
Gain more flexibility and choice for your media storage with an Avid NEXIS | Flex subscription, available separately. Get a lower cost of entry with on-premises, cloud, hybrid, and SaaS options. Replace aging drives with Avid NEXIS F-series storage engines. Quickly scale your system to accommodate growing business, new projects, and remote teams; transition production to the cloud more easily and cost-effectively.
- Enable remote collaboration in real time across flash, online, nearline, and archive storage tiers, on premises or in the cloud
- Scale capacity and bandwidth with ease, and get up to 10 PB of total storage via storage expansion, available separately
- Quickly adapt storage capacity, performance, and protection on the fly to meet changing requirements without disruption or downtime
- Safeguard all assets while maintaining security and reliability with high-availability and media mirroring options
- Centralize your entire media library for faster and easier file search and access
- Get performance on demand with the Avid NEXIS | VFS file system
- Work with Avid and third party tools, including Media Composer, Pro Tools, MediaCentral, Adobe Premiere Pro, Autodesk Flame, and more
- Simplify nearline workflows, keeping media within easy reach for rediscovery and reuse
- Control workspace access with folder-level permissions
- Easily manage and monitor your system from anywhere using a computer or mobile device
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.