Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter
- Power Adapter for MacBook Air
- Max Power Output Is 45W
- Magnetic DC Connector
- LED Charge Status Indicator
The Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter is designed with several features that are both convenient and functional. It features a magnetic DC connector, which easily unplugs when excessive strain is applied to the cable. This feature also helps guide the cable quickly into its port and limits the wear and stress that other adapters face. An LED indicator on top of the adapter cable illuminates orange when the battery is charging and turns green when the charge is complete. The AC power cord that attaches to the MagSafe Power Adapter increases your mobility while the laptop is connected to the charger, and Apple's clever cable storage design makes it an ideal travel partner.
- 45W MagSafe Power Adapter is designed specifically for the Apple MacBook Air
- Magnetic DC connector increases durability and aides in adapter connection
- LED indicator illuminates orange during charge and turns green when battery is full
- Cable storage system allows the DC cable to be wound tightly around itself, making the adapter more portable and easier to stow away
- 13" MacBook Air (Mid 2011)
- 11" MacBook Air (Mid 2011)
- 13" MacBook Air (Late 2010)
- 11" MacBook Air (Late 2010)
- MacBook Air (Mid 2009)*
- MacBook Air (Late 2008)*
- MacBook Air (Original)*
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.