Apple 13.3" MacBook Air M1 (Late 2020)
- M1 chip for incredible CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Go all day with up to 18 hours of battery life1
- Fast 8-core CPU and 7 or 8-core GPU to devour everyday tasks
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning tasks
- Up to 16GB of unified memory makes everything you do fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Fanless design for silent operation
- 13.3-inch Retina display with P3 wide color for vibrant images and incredible detail2
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor so you’ll look great in video calls
- Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what’s going on around you
- Fast Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity
- Two Thunderbolt ports for charging and accessories
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- macOS Ventura gives you powerful new ways to get more done, share, and collaborate—across all your Apple devices
- Available in gold, space gray, and silver
- Configurable options are available.
- 1Battery life for Apple TV app movie playback. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- 2Compared with previous generation.
Apple 13.3" MacBook Air M1 (Late 2020)
The Apple 13" MacBook Air features Apple's first chip designed specifically for Mac. The Apple M1 integrates the CPU, GPU, Neural Engine, I/O, and more into a single system on a chip (SoC). Tackle your projects with the fast 8-Core CPU and take on graphics-intensive apps and games with the 7 or 8-core GPU. Accelerate machine learning tasks with the 16-core Neural Engine. Complete with a silent, fanless design and up to 18 hours of battery life, the MacBook Air is still portable, but now a lot more powerful. It also has up to 16GB of unified RAM and a 2TB SSD.
With over 4 million pixels, the 13.3" Retina Display features a 2560 x 1600 screen resolution and a 16:10 aspect ratio for 227 pixels per inch (ppi). The display also features up to 48 percent more color than the previous generation. With True Tone technology, the white balance automatically adjusts to match the color temperature of the light around you for a more natural viewing experience.
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) for fast internet connectivity
- Bluetooth 5.0 for connecting compatible wireless peripherals and accessories
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports provide USB4 support and can even connect to the Apple Pro Display XDR in full 6K resolution
Keep your MacBook Air secure with Secure Enclave in M1 as well as Touch ID. The advanced security and convenience of Touch ID is built into the MacBook Air. Simply place your finger on the integrated Touch ID sensor and your MacBook Air unlocks. Use your fingerprint to immediately access locked documents, notes, and system settings. You can also use Apple Pay securely during checkout while online shopping. No need to enter shipping or billing info, and your card details are never shared.
Magic Keyboard and Trackpad
The backlit Magic Keyboard provides a comfortable typing experience, featuring a scissor mechanism that delivers 1mm of key travel. There's also a physical Esc key and an inverted "T" arrangement for the arrow keys. Combined with the Touch ID, the Magic Keyboard provides a comfortable, accurate typing experience. The Force Touch trackpad allows for precise cursor control, pressure-sensing capabilities, and Multi-Touch gestures.
When compared to the previous generation, the M1-powered MacBook Air can:
- Export a project for the web with iMovie up to 3x faster
- Integrate 3D effects into video in Final Cut Pro up to 5x faster
- For the first time, play back and edit multiple streams of full-quality, 4K ProRes video in Final Cut Pro without dropping a frame
- Export photos from Lightroom up to twice as fast
- Use ML-based features like Smart Conform in Final Cut Pro to intelligently frame a clip up to 4.3x faster
- Watch more movies and TV shows with up to 18 hours of battery life, the longest ever on MacBook Air
- Extend FaceTime and other video calls for up to twice as long on a single charge
- Future updates are coming to Adobe apps
Please note that this MacBook Air can only output to a single external display with up to 6K resolution at 60 Hz.
This Mac comes preloaded with macOS. Updates can be downloaded for free via the Mac App Store. Please check Apple's website for upgrade eligibility.
|1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone Output
|Non-Removable: 49.9 Wh
|Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)
|Apple 13.3" MacBook Air M1 Chip with Retina Display (Late 2020, Space Gray)
30W USB Type-C Power Adapter
USB Type-C Charge Cable (2m)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|13.7 x 10.3 x 3.8"
|11.97 x 8.36 x 0.63" / 30.4 x 21.23 x 1.6 cm
|Display Panel Type
|Notebook Keyboard with Backlight
|Media/Memory Card Slot
|0 to 90%
|Force Touch Trackpad
|2560 x 1600
|Total Installed Capacity
|2 x Thunderbolt 3 / USB4
|Limited 1-Year Warranty with 90 Days of Technical Support
|Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.