ALLEGRO PRO USB 3.1 PCIE CARD DOCK W/4X 10GB CHARGING PORTS TBOLT COM
Add Four 10 Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A Ports to Your System
The Sonnet Allegro Pro 4-Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A PCIe Card allows you to add four high-speed USB Type-A ports to your compatible Windows, Mac, or Linux system. With a PCIe 2.0 x4 interface, this card features dual USB 3.2 Gen 2 controllers, each of which drives two of the USB ports. Data transfer speeds are supported up to 800 MB/s when one drive is connected, and up to 600 MB/s when two drives are connected. With all four ports in use, each port supports speeds up to 300 MB/s. Designed to be hot-pluggable and hot-swappable, this card may also be used in Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt 3-to-PCIe card-expansion systems, including Sonnet's Echo Express and xMac.
- Adds four 10 Gb/s USB Type-A ports to your Mac Pro, Windows, or Linux computer with PCIe slots, or Thunderbolt-to-PCIe card-expansion system.
- Supports data transfers at up to twice as fast as USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0), and boosts data transfer speeds between connected drives.
- Supports USB bus-powered SSD, SSD RAID, and hard drives with up to 7.5W power per port.
- Supports USB 3.0 charging port handshake, and will simultaneously sync and charge iPads and other devices that support USB 3.0 charging at 1.5A per device.
- Independent power regulation isolates each port to prevent cross-coupled power glitches that may cause accidental disconnects; resettable device overcurrent fuses protect the card and computer, and may be reset by a simple shutdown.
- Add four 10 Gb/s USB Type-A ports to Thunderbolt-to-PCIe card-expansion systems.
- Quick and easy user installation into an available PCIe slot.
- Supports storage, hubs, and other USB-IF compliant USB devices.
|Allegro Pro USB 3.0 PCIe Computer Card
|5-year Limited Warranty
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.