AdaptaDrive 2.5 Bracket (Mac Pro PRE 2009) SSD SATA NewerTech
AdaptaDrive 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Converter Bracket
The AdaptaDrive 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Converter Bracket from Newer Technology enables you to install a 2.5" hard drive or SSD in a 3.5" SATA drive bay. This bracket features a circuit board bridge adapter that supports SATA III interfaces.
- Allows you to use your 2.5" hard drive or SSD in 3.5" drive bay-equipped desktop Mac, PC, or external enclosure
- Standard 3.5" drive screw mounting locations
- Install any 2.5" drive in a 3.5" SATA drive bay (including backplane trays found in the Mac Pro)
- Open design allows for full air flow for proper drive cooling
- Compatible with SATA III revision
- Enables the drive to offer the same data rates as experienced when a drive is directly connected to the SATA data bus
- Backward compatible with SATA II (3 Gb/s) and SATA I (1.5 Gb/s) drives
By offering a bridge adapter with this bracket, you can easily install a faster 2.5" drive to the backplane tray in Mac Pros. This adapter delivers direct pass through performance so your SATA III drive maintains its 6 Gb/s transfer speed without any slowdown from bottlenecking or performance throttling. In addition, the aluminum converter bracket features an open design, which allows your cooling system to provide cool air to flow around the drive.
|NewerTech AdaptaDrive 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Converter Bracket
4 x 2.5" Drive to Bracket Mounting Screws
4 x Bracket to 3.5" Drive Bay Mounting Screws
Limited 5-Year Warranty
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|7.8 x 5.4 x 1.5"
|Material of Construction
|Limited 5-Year Warranty
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.