1TB AES-XTS PADLOCK SECURE USBEXT 3.0 256BIT ENCRYPT TAA COMP
1TB Aegis Padlock Encrypted USB 3.0 Hard Drive with PIN Access
The 1TB Aegis Padlock Encrypted USB 3.0 Hard Drive with PIN Access from Apricorn provides advanced security measures within a compact form factor.
- Military Grade FIPS PUB 197 Validated Encryption Algorithm: Featuring 256-bit AES-XTS hardware encryption, encrypts all data on the drive in real-time, keeping your data safe even if the drive is removed from its enclosure.
- USB 3.0 Connection: With USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to ten times faster than traditional USB 2.0 drives, the Aegis Padlock's fast performance is comparable to that of your computer's internal drive, enabling you to transfer large files in seconds or quickly backup an entire system. The Aegis Padlock is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 ports.
- Software Free Design - With No Admin Rights to Contend With: With no software installation required for setup or operation and the ability to run on almost any platform, the Aegis Padlock 3.0 provides stress-free deployment in corporate environments. The Aegis Padlock can be configured with independent Admin and User PINs.
- Drive Reset Feature: The Aegis Padlock employs a useful drive reset feature, which can be implemented with a unique command. This clears all PINs and data, and creates a new randomly generated encryption key, enabling the drive to be reset and redeployed as many times as needed.
- Auto-Lock Feature: The unattended Aegis Padlock can be configured to lock after a pre-determined amount of time of your choosing. This is helpful if protecting your data when you're away from your desk.
- Data at Rest Protection: All data, PINs, and encryption keys are always encrypted while at rest.
- Brute Force Self Destruct Feature: The Aegis Padlock uses a three-pronged approach to protect against a Brute Force attack.
- Sealed from Physical Attacks by a Tough Epoxy Coating: In addition to encrypting all of the PINs, data, and the encryption key itself, the Aegis Padlock adds another barrier between your data and a hacker.
- Wear Resistant Key Pad: Designed with protection in mind, the entire Aegis Padlock family incorporates 'wear-resistant' keypads to hide key usage and avoid tipping off a potential hacker to the commonly used keys.
- VTC (Variable Timing Circuit) Technology: Protection against hacker attempts doesn't stop with Brute Force.
- Compact, Rugged Design: The Aegis Padlock's low powered design is good for using with notebooks and taking your data on the road.
- Capacity: 1TB
- Connection: USB 3.0, backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 ports
- Encryption: Military-grade FIPS PUB 197 encryption and 256-bit AES-XTS encryption
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Power: USB bus power with an integrated USB 3.0 cable and a Y-auxiliary USB 3.0 power cable
- Warranty: Limited 3-year warranty
- Aegis Padlock drive
- Integrated USB 3.0 cable
- Travel pouch
- Y-auxiliary USB 3.0 power cable
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|7.75 x 5.95 x 2.65"
|Limited 3-Year Warranty
Enjoy Free Standard Shipping on order of $50 or more to all state except Alaska, Hawai and Puerto Rico. See full Shipping Policies.
Most unopened items sold by Melrose Inc. in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. The return window for items sold online begins once the order has been invoiced. Invoicing happens when any part of the order is shipped, delivered by a courier service or made ready for pick up.
Software is not returnable and not refundable. All sales are final. This is generally part of all webcarts selling software. It is buyer beware. The reason for this is once an end-user customer sees a License Code then that code is 'spoiled' because they can use it to gain access to the software. Once a License Code is registered by a customer that product is available to that customer and therefore the code cannot be returned.
See full Return Policy.